There were 18 total locations identified by the GPR crew.
- The three below are the locations that they recommended to search first.
- The crew marked the area with spray paint and small flags.
- Weather and the Hulon crowd will likely make these markers vanish in no time.
- That is way I took these photos and 'stepped' off the locations from surrounding landmarks.
- I will have no problem finding all 18 locations.
- Then it is just a matter of digging within about a 8x8 radius.
- The 'three important locations' were selected because they registered on two separate machines that the guys used.
- They really seemed to know what they were doing. They were constantly working the whole time and were serious about their work.